US Monetary Policy Forum
The US Monetary Policy Forum (USMPF) is an annual conference that brings academics, market economists, and policy makers together to discuss US monetary policy. A standing group of academic and private-sector economists (the USMPF panelists) has rotating responsibility for producing a report on a critical medium-term issue confronting the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC).
Attendance at the USMPF conference is by invitation only.
Next year's USMPF will be held on Friday, February 23, 2018.
Reports for previous years are available in PDF format for download on the following conference pages:
2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017
- Michael Feroli, J. P. Morgan
- David Greenlaw, Morgan Stanley
- Ethan Harris, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Jan Hatzius, Goldman Sachs
- Peter Hooper, Deutsche Bank
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, Brandeis International Business School
- James D. Hamilton, UC San Diego
- Anil K Kashyap, Chicago Booth (co-chair)
- Frederic S. Mishkin, Columbia University (co-chair)
- Kim Schoenholtz, New York University
- Amir Sufi, Chicago Booth
- Kenneth D. West, University of Wisconsin
The USMPF is sponsored by the Initiative on Global Markets at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Jennifer Williams is the staff member supporting the USMPF.