Kilts Center Events
Kilts Center events and programs inform and prepare students for career opportunities and long-term success. All enrolled students receive email invitations to these events.
KILTS FALL PREMIERE
The annual Fall Premiere series gives MBA students the opportunity to learn from prominent alumni about the importance of marketing skills in a variety of career paths. Speakers have included:
- Bart Becht, ’82, Retired CEO, Reckitt Benckiser
- William McComb, ’87, CEO, Fifth & Pacific Cos. (formerly Liz Claiborne, Inc.)
KILTS QUANTITATIVE CASE COMPETITION
An exclusive marketing case competition in the Fall for first- and second-year Full-Time students interested in marketing, general management, and consulting. Full details here »
KILTS SPEAKER SERIES
Hear from leading industry experts about current marketing topics and the latest industry practices. Speakers have included:
- Ted Buell, ’07, head of industry–telecom at Google Inc., on innovations in search and digital marketing
- Ann Mukherjee, AB ’87, MBA ’94, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Frito-Lay North America, on the continuous reinvention of marketing
- Frank Piotrowski, senior vice president of measurement science at the Nielsen Company, on how consumer data drives insights
MARKETING DAY FORUM
A spring event that offers students a unique opportunity to connect in a small-group setting with CEOs, CMOs, and other senior executives and discuss current marketing issues. Speakers have included:
- Deanie Elsner, ’92, CMO, Kraft Foods
- Robert Mariano, ’87, Chairman and CEO, Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc.
- Daniel Eckert, ’05, Vice President, WalMart US
- Kari Alldredge, '90, Senior Expert, McKinsey & Company
Nielsen Data Student Seminar
This annual Kilts Center event offers students an opportunity to learn more about the Nielsen data.